Free Gear

One man's junk, another man's treasure.
FOR SALE: Dirt Bike, almost new, my grandmother only rode it to church on Sundays, always garaged
troy
Site Admin

Free Gear

Post by troy »

FREE GEAR

I want this no-longer used gear out of my garage. I am 5' 11" and 190 lbs. This gear was all worn and abused by me unless otherwise noted. So expect most to be size L or XL. Unless otherwise noted, expect most of this stuff has some stains and plenty of wear.

Reply here or feel free to call 913.208.0842.

BMW Rally Pants
Has the warm liner, but I lost the rain liner. These pants were always too big for me, I am about a 35" waist. These pants would fit a larger waist. If you are a 34", these pants are too big for sure.

Side rant: In my opinion, the multi-layer systems are dumb. It is more versatile to bring your own light-weight thermal jacket and an outer rain coat than deal with these interior layers. You realize this the first time you get caught in a sudden downpour and find yourself having to take off your boots and pants so you can insert a rain liner rather than just slide your Frogg Toggs on over your pants!

Fieldsheer Suit
Full winter riding suit with thermal liners.

Olympia Jacket
Has a ripped seam above a pocket. I put on duct tape and used for another season. This free jacket is perfect for the value-loving KLR rider. (Or if Olympia is too much bling, check out the amazing "Bilt" jacket further down.)

Bilt Jacket
Cycle Gear's own "Bilt" brand lets other riders know you are serious.

A.R.C. Back Country Jacket
This thing is very stiff and tough.

His & Hers street jackets
The jackets that started it all. When I got my KLR650, these were the 1st 2 jackets I got for my wife and I. Mine still has 10,000 miles of dust in it. Hers was hardly worn. Both have a quilted liner. Outer shell is mostly mesh with protective pads--good for warm weather. So stylish.
More about meBlueRibbon #42185 ■ 14 KTM 300 XC-W ■ 11 BMW F800GS ■ 99 KTM 300 EXC

troy
Site Admin

Re: Free Gear

Post by troy »

Somebody asked about the inseam of the BMW Rallye pants. They are a EU size 54, which is translated in their size chart.
More about meBlueRibbon #42185 ■ 14 KTM 300 XC-W ■ 11 BMW F800GS ■ 99 KTM 300 EXC

ajayhawkfan
Photo URL: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajayhawkfan

Re: Free Gear

Post by ajayhawkfan »

Troy, I gave Ann and my older gear to Teresa Rogers. Teresa teaches a lots of motorcycle classes and will give the gear to new riders in need.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU!!!

R1200 GS Adventure '15