RideForum

Midwest Dualsport Motorcycle Community 

One man's junk, another man's treasure.
FOR SALE: Dirt Bike, almost new, my grandmother only rode it to church on Sundays, always garaged
 #20974  by troy
 12 Feb 2018 08:14
This item has been SOLD.

Are you tired of trying to come up with new ways to spend all that free time? Wish you had more chores and responsibilities? Jealous of your friends who have to clean out a fish tank about once a month? Well search no more!

FREE to loving home (actually anyone willing to take this offer)

About a year ago, my daughter begged and begged to get fish. I finally caved. Guess who takes care of the fish? If you answered, "Your obedient daughter who has learned valuable life lessons while growing into a responsible pet owner.", you obviously do not have children.

If like me, you are ready for the pure joy that is fish ownership, boy do I have a deal for you! Here's what you get!

* A 10 gallon Glow Fish aquarium complete with all the fixins: bright LED lights, black LED lights to make the glow fish colors pop, filter, heater, black gravel, and a few tank decorations these fish have come to adore. Tank is a $50 value.
https://www.petsmart.com/featured-shops ... id=6000009

* 3 glow fish. 1 yellow, 1 orange, 1 blue. All very affectionate and love long walks and snuggling in your lap while you binge-watch your favorite Netflix shows

* 1 tiny algae eater fish

* Glow fish food

* Algea eater fish food

* Water-conditioning chemicals

* Gravel vacuum for cleaning the aquarium
https://www.petsmart.com/fish/maintenan ... 16747.html

* A cloth mitt for cleaning the inside glass

* Spare filters

EVERYTHING you need to become the kind of person you truly want to be--a person who owns fish. Just think of the social media following you'd build as you post daily selfies and videos of you and your fish hanging out, swimming, scrap-booking--the possibilities are endless!

I'm not a fish care expert, but as someone who has kept these fish alive for about a year, I am qualified and willing to help you set this up in your own home. Some restrictions apply.

Start living the dream today!
 #20975  by ajayhawkfan
 12 Feb 2018 18:19
Think about what a wonderful Valentine’s Day present for that special person in your life. It makes flowers, candy or jewelry seem so pedestrian. Live fish show you care. I’m sure she will talk about you to all her friends and maybe put pics of the fish on her Facebook page telling all how wonderful you are.

(Mrs. ajayhawkfan is not special enough for glow fish, maybe a guppy but not glow fish.)
 #20983  by troy
 13 Feb 2018 12:07
Excellent points! The timing of this offer with Valentines Day is almost too good to be true. Unfortunately for all of you, the fish have been spoken for. This offer is no longer valid.