Midwest Dualsport Motorcycle Community 

Are you planning a ride? Know about a ride? Post it here to invite others.
 #22255  by hbadventure
 04 Mar 2020 13:22
Since you brought it up. This year trail riders should have a ball! We have recruited more trail ride leaders in an effort to make the groups much smaller. There will be three trail ride leaders this year, Derek Smith for the wild bunch, Vic Blaufus for the "lets have fun but make it to work tomorrow" and I will lead a second "make it to work" group. We have added trails since last year, and this year instead of a restaurant time out. We will be served burgers and brats and all the squeezins on the trail by a local youth charity and it will be less expensive than any other lunch options we have and we don't have to leave the trails! Hope to see you all there! Ride safe.

I am also maybe working on a game of motorcycle soccer for those interested. All rules of soccer apply and absolutely NO contact. Contact is immediate disqualification. Two on Two soccer. This would be a part of the trail ride if anyone wants in on it.
 #22256  by Savage
 04 Mar 2020 19:12
I've always been on vacation when this has been going on. Troy have you been? I think Birdman has.
 #22257  by troy
 04 Mar 2020 20:06
Savage wrote:
04 Mar 2020 19:12
I've always been on vacation when this has been going on. Troy have you been? I think Birdman has.
I rode 1 day of one of the events, so I did not get to experience the whole thing. It's a very well organized, fun, and friendly event. It is relatively unique in that it has had access to private off-road trails in past events for those that want that experience. It sounds like 2020 will be even better. :-D
 #22260  by hbadventure
 11 Mar 2020 11:16
This is my lovely wife. She has taken to back roads motorcycling like a duck to water. She has decided to take a big step up and become a ride leader at the Dual Sport Safari in Garnett, KS on June 5th. This will be called the "Safari Sisters Ride" It is for ladies only, a route that Mackenzie Peterson has put together herself, and she will lead you through the back roads of Anderson, Linn, maybe Bourbon counties, some light trails, and great sights. Its ladies only and I am very proud of her for taking this on. She has and will ride a lot of miles to map out and decide where to take you all and I am certain she will show all you ladies a good and safe time out there. Please register for this event, the ladies sometimes get left out but not this time! Ladies tell your friends to support this, if it is successful it may lead to more of this kind of ride. Here are some pictures of her and her faithful side-kick Carly Ann out exploring routes! Registration Link in comments